- Published on Wednesday, 10 August 2011 16:18
WellinTech KingHistorian is a real time database system software which can be applied to fields such as Enterprise Information Construction and Enterprise Intelligence Construction. The software enables real-time data acquisition and can store a large number of field processed data. This data is an important data source for the data mining of enterprise information.
WellinTech KingHistorian has a superior and well proven product performance. The software provides stable and reliable operations due to its methodical architecture. Products are not only successfully applied in many fields in China's industries such as coal, water conservation, public services and heavy industry, but also have been successful in Taiwan and Japan.
WellinTech KingHistorian offers a very competitive price-performance ratio when compared with internationally renowned databases offering higher retrieval speeds and more open access to data. With typical demos and easy-to-use functions, KingHistorian can significantly reduce development costs and the difficulty of database development.
Meet the requirements of enterprising information technology and intelligent systems technology;
Optimization and integration of enterprise resources;
Reduce the cost of project development;
Stand-alone data acquisition;
Database remote management;
Batch created variables;
Plenty interface demo.
|Tags Specifications||100, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, 15000, 20000, 30000, 50000, 70000, 100000; 2 hours demo for free (100 Tags available)|
|Driver||Driver Development Kits||Driver development kits and interfaces available (Free)|
|EMS Memory||Minimum 512MB|
|For 5K points, 10 clients: EMS Memory: 256M; CPU: Single Core.|
|For 10K points, 30 clients: EMS Memory: 512M; CPU: Single Core.|
|For 20K points, 50 clients: EMS Memory: 512M; CPU: Double Core.|
|For 50K points, 100 clients: EMS Memory: 1G; CPU: Double Core.|
|For 100K points, 200 clients: EMS Memory: 2G; CPU: Quadru-Core.|
|Interfaces||Provides rich interfaces for open access to historical data:
1) Provides APIs for Visual C++, Visual Basic 6.0, C#, Delphi, etc. Users can use different programming languages to complete a series of operations such as subscribe data, manage variables, and query data.
2) Provides SQL interface that supports SQL-92 standards and expanded SQL statement. Users can query KingHistorian data just like with relational database.
3) Supports JAVA interface. Users can access and manipulate KingHistorian on operating systems other than Windows platform.
|Main Functions||1.Provides a visualized Collector Manager, which the user can create, control, delete the collector on network. It is simple to use and the result is intuitive.|
|2. Uses cluster redundancy, and dual-server redundancy.|
|3. Supports data mirroring.|
|4. Offers data buffering, and follow up recovery.|
|5. Supports backup data online.|
|6. Provides security management: customer, role, authority management related to data server security, which include the new, modification, deleting and authorization of users, etc.|
|7. Supports saving and retrieving structural data to allow the customer to save and retrieve structurized data in a datasheet way; it can be used to save events, customer role, tag configuration and system configuration.|
|8. Calculating Engine can help the user to create calculating script easily by using the tags in database to finish complicated calculations.|
|9. Supports many compression technologies to compress data, such as swinging door algorithm.|
|License Type||Software license with hardware key|
|Main Technical Features||High performance:
1. Each server supports up to 1 million points;
2. Server can process 600,000 transactions per second;
3. Supports a variety of data compression methods，the compression ratio reaches 25% to 95%；
4. For single client query, one million data can be accessed within 5 seconds at any time;
5. For concurrent query by 256 clients, the peak value can be 20,000 records per second.